Windows 10 DLL File Information
Welcome to DLL information site for Windows 10.
This site was built by scanning all DLL files located in system32 directory of Windows 10 and creating (with automatic script) a Web page for each DLL with all found information.
Each DLL information page includes:
- Version information - product name, company, file desctiption, and so on.
- DLL popularity - Shows you how many DLLs are statically linked to this file.
- List of files that are statically linked to the specified file. Displayed only when the number of files in the list is 10 or less.
- Sections information - Shows you the code and data sections in the DLL.
- Resources information - Displays a summary of resources stored in the DLL (icons, bitmaps, cursors, dialog-boxes, and so on)
- Icons Thumbnail - A Thumbnail with all icons stored in the DLL.
- Cursors Thumbnail - A Thumbnail with all cursors stored in the DLL.
- Strings information - Displays a list of strings stored in this DLL (Currently the list is limited to 200 strings)
- Diaogbox information - Displays a list of dialog-boxes captions in this DLL (Currently the list is limited to 200 dialog-boxes)
- Static Linking - Displays the list of DLL files that are statically linked to the DLL. When a DLL is loaded the DLL in this Static Linking list are also loaded with it.
- Exports/Imports List - A list of all imported and exported functions.
In order to browse into the right DLL page, select the first letter of the DLL file, and then you'll get a list of all dll files begins with this letter:
Here's the list of all DLL files begin with 'V':
|VAN.dll||View Available Networks|
|VCardParser.dll||Supports the parsing of VCard and ICal formatted data|
|VEDataLayerHelpers.dll||Visual Element DataLayer Helpers|
|VEEventDispatcher.dll||Visual Element Event dispatcher|
|VEStoreEventHandlers.dll||TDL Store Event Handlers|
|VIDRESZR.DLL||Windows Media Resizer|
|Vault.dll||Windows vault Control Panel|
|VmApplicationHealthMonitorProxy.dll||VM Application Health Monitor proxy dll|
|VoiceActivationManager.dll||Windows Voice Activation Manager|
|VscMgrPS.dll||Microsoft Virtual Smart Card Manager Proxy/Stub|
|vaultcli.dll||Credential Vault Client Library|
|vaultsvc.dll||Credential Manager Service|
|vbajet32.dll||Visual Basic for Applications Development Environment - Expression Service Loader|
|vbscript.dll||Microsoft ® VBScript|
|vds_ps.dll||Microsoft® Virtual Disk Service proxy/stub|
|vdsbas.dll||Virtual Disk Service Basic Provider|
|vdsdyn.dll||VDS Dynamic Volume Provider, Version 220.127.116.11|
|vdsutil.dll||Virtual Disk Service Utility Library|
|vdsvd.dll||VDS Virtual Disk Provider, Version 1.0|
|verifier.dll||Standard application verifier provider dll|
|version.dll||Version Checking and File Installation Libraries|
|vfwwdm32.dll||VfW MM Driver for WDM Video Capture Devices|
|virtdisk.dll||Virtual Disk API DLL|
|vmbuspipe.dll||VmBus User Mode Pipe DLL|
|vmictimeprovider.dll||Virtual Machine Integration Component Time Sync Provider Library|
|vpnike.dll||VPNIKE Protocol Engine - Test dll|
|vpnikeapi.dll||VPN IKE API's|
|vss_ps.dll||Microsoft® Volume Shadow Copy Service proxy/stub|
|vssapi.dll||Microsoft® Volume Shadow Copy Requestor/Writer Services API DLL|
|vsstrace.dll||Microsoft® Volume Shadow Copy Service Tracing Library|